POSTING DATE: August 26, 2016
JOB TITLE: KDUS Board Operator
COMPANY: KDUS-AM, Programming
Monday – Friday 6:30 am – 11:00 am. Weekends and nights as needed.
STATUS: Part Time, Hourly
• Minimum 3 year professional on-air experience
• Ability to work short notice when needed
• Must have the ability to think and perform creatively
• Must be familiar with Cool Edit, Final Cut, Pro Tools or equivalent
• Must be able to operate control board and other studio equipment including digital workstation
• Must have clear speaking voice and have neat appearance
• Must be able to take direction, be extremely reliable and have reliable transportation
• Run control board flawlessly during live broadcasts as well as remote broadcasts for on-air talent.
• Cover various sporting events, record and edit audio in a timely fashion.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER