POSTING DATE: June 15, 2016
JOB TITLE: IT Director
COMPANY: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, Engineering Maintenance
STATUS: Full Time, Salaried
Position Summary: Maintain, coordinate, service, plan, negotiate, design and make business and technical decisions for IT related activities of the organization, aligned with meeting the company’s strategic goals. Provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities, ensuring user desktop and IT needs are met proactively and reactively.
• Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field, preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in technical operations management and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Broad knowledge of information technology processing systems, concepts, and methodologies.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Reports to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed, as assigned or required to complete a project or task.
• Directly manage and provide leadership for IT staff. Provides work direction on a daily basis, monitors work performance, gives positive and constructive feedback as needed, and conducts regular performance reviews.
• Responsible for the IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
• Provide operational reporting and feedback to Hubbard Radio Corporate Director of Information Systems in the form of frequent communication on the status and fitness of organizational IT operations.
• Provide computer technical support, (i.e., answering technical questions and troubleshooting computer problems). 2nd/3rd Tier technical support for incidents escalated from desktop support personnel.
• Makes recommendations and assists with the design and implementation of new systems as well as implementing improvements and upgrades to existing infrastructure.
• Systems Administration and Server management for core IT Infrastructure services.
• Monitoring and remediation support for network infrastructure services, including switches and firewalls.
• Execution of IT security initiatives as directed by the Hubbard Radio Corporate Director of Information Systems, based on both local and corporate policies, as well as industry best practice.
• Execution of a comprehensive data backup and disaster recovery plan.
• Maintain and administer an incident ticketing system which provides for an easy and organized way to track, monitor, and communicate ticket resolution status back to the person reporting the problem.
• Maintain an up to date hardware and software inventory, asset refresh plan, and coordinate the management of compliance for IT software licenses
• Builds working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public. Acts in a professional manner when representing each station.
• Other duties as needed.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER